Unable to Receive Multiple Lines of Internal Requisition "You Have Selected Shipments Belonging To Different Internal Orders"
(Doc ID 1333758.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts
When attempting to receive multiple lines of an Internal Requisition / Internal Sales Order at the same time the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Internal Requisition(IR) in Destination Organization with multiple lines.
2) Approve the IR.
3) Run Create Internal Order Program.
4) Go to Order Management (OM) Responsibility in Source Organization.
5) Run Order import.
6) Query the Internal Requisition in Order Organizer.
7) Internal Order is imported.
8) Book the Order.
9) Go to Shipping menu and navigate to Transactions screen.
10) Launch Pick Release for individual lines.
11) Pick release all lines individually.
12) Now the lines are shipped individually.
13) Check the status of the lines in the transaction screen.
14) All lines are in "Interfaced" status.
15) Switch to Destination Organization in the Purchasing (PO) responsibility.
16) Navigate to Receiving Menu.
17) Query the Internal Requisition.
All the lines shipped in Source Organization appear.
18) Create Receipt by selecting multiple lines (by checking the check box).
19) The error is displayed as you have selected Shipment belongs to another Order.
20) Select only one line and create receipt . The receipt is created.
21) Again Query the IR and create one receipt, one line. It works.
22) To receive 10 lines, receive them 10 times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document