Subledger Accounting Program Does Not Pass Layout (XML Template) to Create Accounting Program, Output is XML Rather Than PDF
(Doc ID 1334830.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
XLAACCPB - Create Accounting
When Subledger Accounting Program calls the Create Accounting Program, it does not pass any layout (XML Template) information. So when Create Accounting completes, we see the output only as XML.
XLAACCPB module: Create Accounting
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management Administrator
- Navigation: Concurrent Requests > Run
- Submit Subledger Accounting Program to generate accounting entries.
- This program submits the Create Accounting Program.
- Create Accounting completes normally, however cannot view the output, can only XML tags
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document