R12: AP: Distributions Not Generated for Imported Invoices When Overlay GL Account is Use
(Doc ID 1335044.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Distributions not generated for imported invoices when Overlay GL account is Use
- Invoices are going on hold due to a Distribution Variance hold
- If an invoice is imported and it has a line with project data that is processed before a non-project line that does not have a value populated in the interface for dist_code_combination_id, the non-project line can be created without a default distribution account, which will cause a hold to be placed on the invoice during validation.
- Imported lines should be created with default distribution accounts and will not cause holds regardless of whether they are imported after project-related lines.
- During Invoice import, invoices are going on Distribution Variance hold because the item lines without a project do not have amounts or accounting in the Distributions
- Unable to import invoices
Steps to Reproduce:
Created invoice in interface with 2 lines..
Line 1 has Overlay GL Account and NO Default Dist Account
Line 2 has Project information and NO Default Dist Account
Check that LINE 1 would be missing "Default Dist Account" and GENERATE_DISTS would be N.
Distribution would not be generated and on validation invoice will go on hold
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document