R12: AP: Distributions Not Generated for Imported Invoices When Overlay GL Account is Use
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Distributions not generated for imported invoices when Overlay GL account is Use
- Invoices are going on hold due to a Distribution Variance hold
- If an invoice is imported and it has a line with project data that is processed before a non-project line that does not have a value populated in the interface for dist_code_combination_id, the non-project line can be created without a default distribution account, which will cause a hold to be placed on the invoice during validation.
- Imported lines should be created with default distribution accounts and will not cause holds regardless of whether they are imported after project-related lines.
- During Invoice import, invoices are going on Distribution Variance hold because the item lines without a project do not have amounts or accounting in the Distributions
- Unable to import invoices
Steps to Reproduce:
Created invoice in interface with 2 lines..
Line 1 has Overlay GL Account and NO Default Dist Account
Line 2 has Project information and NO Default Dist Account
Check that LINE 1 would be missing "Default Dist Account" and GENERATE_DISTS would be N.
Distribution would not be generated and on validation invoice will go on hold
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms