How to Get a List of Recipes Where the Product is Marked as Buy in Organization Items
(Doc ID 1335742.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Planning - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Set up a recipe with a validity rule and take the validity rule through to Approved for general use.
Process Engineer / Recipes (GMDRCPED)
Process Engineer / Recipes : Validity Rules button (GMDRVRED)
2. Run a Standard Collection, complete refresh:
Advanced Supply Chain Planner / Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Collections / Oracle Systems / Standard Collection
3. Run the ASCP Plan Advanced Supply Chain Planner / Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Supply Chain Planning/ Launch
4. Check the ASCP Planner Workbench for the Process Effectivity:
Advanced Supply Chain Planning/ Advanced Supply Chain Planning/ Supply Chain Planning/ Workbench (select the OPM organization), View By Items, Drill down Plans / Plan / Category, click on the item, right click/ Bom/Routing/ Process Effectivity. See that the Process Effectivity is present. Click on the components button and see there are no components (ingredients) linked to the product
5. See also that there are no ASCP planned orders generated for the ingredients of the product to cover the demand generated by that product
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document