Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 22.214.171.124 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
WebADI is being used to upload mass salary increases, based on the seeded salary API.
The standard API hr_upload_proposal_api.upload_salary_proposal is called, which in turns call PER_PYP_INS.post_insert. In the post_insert procedure there is call made to ben_pro_ler.ler_chk to create the life event based on the column name and it's old and new value.
Per the debug log, we have found that the old values for parameter p_old in ben_pro_ler.ler_chk are not re-initialized for the next call and hence, it compares the second row value with the previous row value.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enter 2 rows in the WedADI with the salary amount the same Salary is successfully uploaded.
- Navigate to HRMS Manager > People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment > Salary.
- A new salary record is created for both records.
- Navigate to HRMS Manager > People > Benefit Service Center > Potential Life Even
- There is a new salary life event for the first person, but nothing for the second person.
- Enter 2 rows in the WebADI with the salary amounts different.
- Salary is successfully uploaded.
- Navigate to HRMS Manager > People > Enter and Maintain > Assignment > Salary
- .A new salary record is created for both records
- Navigate to HRMS Manager > People > Benefit Service Center > Potential Life Events.
- There is a new salary life event for the first person, and for the second person.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms