How To Default (or remove default) Vendor Information for Claims for Settlment Types?
(Doc ID 1336328.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this document is to describe how to do default vendor information when a claim settlement type is selected.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Claim > Claims
- Choose your claim or create a new one
- Choose 'No sales credit' as sales filed
- Go to lines:
- Add the amount
- Go to settlement
- Update the method
- Choose a Vendor
- If you change the method the vendor is not changed....
- How to default vendor information or remove the default of vendor information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document