In iProcurement , Requisition With Future GL Date Can Not Be Raised Where The Period Is Still Not Opened.
(Doc ID 1336456.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 18.104.22.168 or 12.1.3
Find requisition with future GL date can not be raised where the future period is still not opened.
The error message GL Date is invalid is shown in the debug.log.
-- Expected Behaviour
To be able to create the requisition for GL Date in future date where the period is still not opened.
-- What is working
Requisition can be raised for future open periods.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Set Profile : PO: Validate GL Period = N
2. In GL , periods Jun 2011 is Open , Jul 2011 is Future and Aug 2011 is not opened.
3. Raise requisition with GL date in future ie Aug 2011 and user is not able to do so.
1. Set PO: Validate GL Period to No at site level.
2. Create a requisition > requisition Information: Update selected line
3. Provide GL Date in the future
4. See the error:
GL Date: GL Date is invalid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document