Its Failed Interface To Inventory, Your Rsv_relief Request Failed With An Error Code Stmt13
(Doc ID 1337180.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform Ship confirm, the Interface trip stop completed with warningand the log files shows the following errors:
An error occurred while relieving reservations.|Your rsv_relief request failed with an error code Stmt13
Cause: Your rsv_relief request failed with an error code Stmt13 in &ROUTINE.
Following may be the reasons:
(1) the action you have requested may be invalid;
(2) the action you have requested may be incompatible with some other action, such as demand-modify and reservation-modify together in a single call;
(3) demand and/or reservation action would have failed due to an error in another routine called by the current function.
Action: Please review additional messages regarding this
Action: Please review the list of parameters and function calls to correct the problem
Action: For additional help, contact your support representative.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Organization: WMS enabled
Item: Lot Serial Controlled.
1) Created a sales order for 9 quantity with serial reservations which are in the same subinventory/locator/lot but different LPNs
(For Example LPN1: 4qty, LPN2: 3qty, LPN3: 2qty)
Result: Order booked and reservations in mtl_reservations with reserved_quantity, serial_reservation_quantity as 9.
Mtl_serial_numbers updated with the reservation_id.
2) Run Pick release with auto allocate: Yes and Auto pick-confirm: No (Allocate serial numbers at organization parameters is ‘No’, but this will not affect as serials reserved prior to Pickrelease)
- One task created as expected
3) Complete the Pick-drop processes using mobile paper based pick. (We use “Into LPN” (Logical LPN) to group the Material for a DO).
Result: In mtl_reservations, serial_reservation_quantity (7) is less than the reservation_quantity (9).
Mtl_serial_numbers_temp populated with all the 9 serial numbers and the transaction_temp_id populated in wsh_delivery_details.
Mtl_serial_numbers updated with reservation_id as null.
4) Ship Confirm from Desktop.
Result: ITS completed in warning and only one line interfaced with inventory and the other two failed in mtl_transactions_interface with above error.
Error message: |An error occurred while relieving reservations.|Your rsv_relief request failed with an error code Stmt13
Cause: Your rsv_relief request failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document