PIM - Multi-Row Extensible Attributes Add Blank Row Upon Saving
(Doc ID 1337522.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A blank row defaults when entering multi-row attributes.
This is confusing to users who think the row was duplicated.
May be used in automation
1. Navigate to Development Manager > Simple Search
2. Find and open an item
3. Review attributes in a page that has multi-row attributes
4. Create a row and Apply (save).
5. Open the attribute again for edit.
6. See automatically that a second blank row is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document