Wrong Dataquerytype Used For Dataquerytype Rate Offering
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* try to add a remark in a rate offering and the newly created qualifier does not appear in the drop down for selection. But when taking the data query type off the remark qualifier, it is available for selection.
1. Search for Rate Offerings
2. Edit any Rate Offering, go to the Remarks tab.
3. Expand the Remark Qualifier Drop Down and you will see that the qualifier is not available for selection.
4. Edit the Remark Qualifier (Config. Admin -> Power Data) and remove the query type.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 3 and you will see that the qualifier is now available for selection.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms