Wrong Dataquerytype Used For Dataquerytype Rate Offering
(Doc ID 1338000.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
* try to add a remark in a rate offering and the newly created qualifier does not appear in the drop down for selection. But when taking the data query type off the remark qualifier, it is available for selection.
1. Search for Rate Offerings
2. Edit any Rate Offering, go to the Remarks tab.
3. Expand the Remark Qualifier Drop Down and you will see that the qualifier is not available for selection.
4. Edit the Remark Qualifier (Config. Admin -> Power Data) and remove the query type.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 3 and you will see that the qualifier is now available for selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|