Last updated on MARCH 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cost an internal receipt transaction, the following error occurs.
CSTPACIN.COST_INV_TXN:CSTPACDP.insert_account (10) ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("INV"."MTL_TRANSACTION_ACCOUNTS"."REFERENCE_ACCOUNT")
Failing Transaction ID is 71111403
Pre-requisite: Item is costed in the standard costed organization and expense in the average costed organization and FOB is Shipment on shipping network
1. Create an internal requisition that transfers a item from a standard cost org to an average cost organization.
2. Create internal order that ships product from standard cost org.
3. Pick and Ship item from Standard costed org.
4. Receive item in expended sub inventory in average cost org.
5. Actual Cost Worker completes with warning
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms