R12: AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Report Includes Purchase Orders that are 'Accrue at Period End'
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Report includes Purchase Orders that are accrue at period end
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a goods PO with an inventory item.
2. In the Shipments form, set:
a. Matching type = 3-way
b. Invoice matching option = 'PO'
c. Accrue at receipt = un-checked.
3. Approve the PO
4. Create an invoice and match it to the PO
5. Validate the invoice, create accounting and post to GL.
6. Run Accrual Reconciliation Load
7. Run the AP and PO Accrual Reconciliation Report
8. The PO is included in the report which is not expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms