VMI Replenishment Not Creating Release
(Doc ID 1339266.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The VMI Replenishment from iSupplier Portal is not creating Releases. The application shows the replenishment as In Process, however there is no data in po_requisitions_interface_all and no requisition has been created.
Table dump of FND_LOG_MESSAGES shows following:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set up system profiles for VMI and setup for VMI as described in Oracle documentation.
2. Create data for VMI (Item, Blanket Agreement, Approved supplier list).
3. Run Data Collections (Standard collection).
4. Run "VMI Replenishment Engine".
5. Access iSupplier Portal, click Planning tab, then VMI sub tab.
. In 'Vendor Managed Inventory Status' page, the VMI items are displayed as in process.
. There are no blanket releases or VMI requisitions in po_requisitions_interface_all and no requisition has been created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document