Knowledge Management Concurrent Programs are Erroring out.
(Doc ID 1339415.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 when running the Knowledge Management Index Concurrent Program or the Service Request Synchronize Text Index Program, the following errors occur:
1. This request finished with an error and produced the following completion
message: do_create: cs_kb_elements_tl_N2: Execution failed due to unexpected
error. ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
ORA-20000: Oracle Text error:
DRG-10700: preference does not exist: APPS.CS_KB_ELES
The processing began on 20-JUN-2011 11:27:08 and ended on 29-JUN-2011 11:27:08.
You may find more information on the cause of the error in the request log or the concurrent manager log.
2. Knowledge Management Statement Index:
DRG-10700: preference does not exist: APPS.CS_KB_COMPOSITE_ELES
3. Knowledge Management Category Index:
DRG-10700: preference does not exist: APPS.CS_KB_GLOBAL_LEXER
4. Service Request Synchronize Text Index Program
DRG-10700: preference does not exist: APPS.CS_SR_TEXT_IND
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the Knowledge Management % Index Synchronization concurrent program (any of the 3).
2. Error appears in the Diagnostics Button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document