Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Knowledge Management - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 31-Dec-2012***
On 11.5.10 when running the Knowledge Management Index Concurrent Program or the Service Request Synchronize Text Index Program, the following errors occur:
1. This request finished with an error and produced the following completion
message: do_create: cs_kb_elements_tl_N2: Execution failed due to unexpected
error. ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine
ORA-20000: Oracle Text error:
DRG-10700: preference does not exist: APPS.CS_KB_ELES
The processing began on 20-JUN-2011 11:27:08 and ended on 29-JUN-2011 11:27:08.
You may find more information on the cause of the error in the request log or the concurrent manager log.
2. Knowledge Management Statement Index:
DRG-10700: preference does not exist: APPS.CS_KB_COMPOSITE_ELES
3. Knowledge Management Category Index:
DRG-10700: preference does not exist: APPS.CS_KB_GLOBAL_LEXER
4. Service Request Synchronize Text Index Program
DRG-10700: preference does not exist: APPS.CS_SR_TEXT_IND
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the Knowledge Management % Index Synchronization concurrent program (any of the 3).
2. Error appears in the Diagnostics Button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms