Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.4 version – Oracle Quality
Get the error : FRM-41084 ERROR GETTING GROUP CELL - when entering QA results from Discrete Workstation with profle QA:Collection Plan Security enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a simple collection plan.
2. Ensure QA: Collection Plan Security profile = No.
3. Create a discrete job that will use the collection plan.
4. Now go to Discrete Workstation and enter a move transaction.
5. The collection plan is triggered on completion of the move transaction and there is no issue.
6. This works fine for both methods of entering the move transaction (Method 1 : Via Move Assembly button which opens the Move Transaction Form and Method 2 : Click and drag function which opens a dialog box with the move transaction summary and which has a quality button)
7. Now change the profile QA: Collection Plan Security to Yes.
8. Now DO NOT actually create the priveleges (this is done using the grant priveleges functionality).
9. Create a discrete job that will use the collection plan.
10. Now go to Discrete Workstation and enter a move transaction for the job using the Method 1 : Via Move Assembly button which opens the Move Transaction Form.
11. The following error is recieved : THIS IS CORRECT AND EXPECTED FUNCTIONALITY :
APP-QA-16267 : This transaction cannot be saved because you don't have access to one of the following mandatory collection plan(s): XXX
12. Now use method 2 of entering the move transaction/entering quality results : Click and drag function which opens a dialog box with the move transaction summary and which has a quality button.
13. On entering the move quantity, the quality form opens but is blank and has the following error :
FRM-41084 ERROR GETTING GROUP CELL.
The only way out is to repeatedly click OK to the error and then close the form.
This should display a meaningful message similar to the move transaction form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms