My Oracle Support Banner

How To Enter Dispute On Partially Paid/Adjusted/Credited Invoice (Doc ID 1340276.1)

Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019

Applies to:

Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:IEXINDTL.FMB - IEX: Transaction Details


How to enter a dispute to a partial paid or adjustment or credited invoice in Advanced Collections.
The default amount is always the original invoice amount.


To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.

Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!

In this Document

My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.