PARGDR: Cannot Generate Revenue For Multiple Agreements
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to generate revenue against a project with two agreements which have enough funding when combined, the following error occurs.
Reason for not processing : Hard Limit
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Project, make sure it uses cost/event dist rule.
2) Create 2 agreements and fund the project with both agreements at project level
4) Accrue cost incrementally and generate revenue so that there is some funding available in both agreements
5) finally, accrue enough cost in a single to run to generate revenue equal to the remaining total funding on both agreements.
6) Result: Revenue fails with hard limit issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms