Pre-Implementation In ECO Implementation Request Stuck In Running Status After 12.1.3 Upgrade
(Doc ID 1341212.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Engineering - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:ENCACN - Pre-Implementation in ECO implementation
Executable:ENCACNC - Engineering Change Order Implementation
The Pre-Implementation in ECO implementation request runs for over 2 hours, when users expect it to finish in 2 minutes.
Used to take 2 minutes.
Now taking over 2 hours.
- Navigate to Engineering > Change Orders
- Enter a change order and attempt to implement.
- The "Pre-Implementation in ECO implementation" request runs.
- The program runs for 2 hours.
- If finished or cancelled, the "ECO Implementation" program runs correctly.
Upgraded the database: Went to 22.214.171.124 from 10.2.0.4.
Upgraded the applications: Went to R12.1.3 from R12.0.6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!