Unable to Remove or Update Text Fields With Double Quotes
Last updated on JULY 09, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version: 6.2.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to remove or update Order Release Reference Number with double quotes ("").
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Order Release.
2. Choose Reference Number Qualifier ID.
3. Write into Reference Number field text containing double quotes, for example (a "a" a).
3. Save information.
4. Save Order Release (Button "Finished").
5. Edit Order Release.
6. Try to delete this Reference Number - "Delete" button doesn't work.
7. Try to edit this Reference Number - see text (a ) only. Edit data, save and save Order Release (Button "Finished") - receive the error "java.lang.NullPointerException".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms