'There is no assignment for the given date' error when entering salary proposal for future dated employees
(Doc ID 1341745.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Relevancy checked 28-Jan-2014***
On : 12.1.3 version, Security Issues
When attempting to enter salary proposal for future dated employees the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a security profile - based on org hierarchy. Exclude one of the HR organizations from the hierarchy.
2. Link this security profile to a responsibility and run the security list maintenance process for this profile.Using the secured responsibility, date track forward and enter a new hire in the future.
3. Enter People, Address, and assignment details as necessary.
4. Click the "Salary" button from the assignment form, on the salary html page, click add new salary button.
5. Enter the From date with the future date and and receive the error:
"There is no assignment for the given date."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document