Contact Center: SR Status and Severity Are Not Defaulting for New Call Without Pressing End Interaction Button
(Doc ID 1341967.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On release 12.1.2 :
Find If Call Center Representative does not press the End Interaction button when hanging up to pick up another incoming call, the Status and Severity fields are not defaulted on the Service Request tab
Steps to Reproduce
1) Navigate to Customer Support >> Contact Center.
2) Menu: More Tools>>telephony login
3) When a call coming, an Agent picks it up.
4) Then another call coming, the Agent hangs up to pick up another phone, but does not press End Interaction button and just saved the record.
5) Default values of SR status and severity are null on the Service Request tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document