Customer Form Personalization Issue: Account Contact Role Is Not Visible Via Personalization
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers
- Query for a customer
- Click on Account Details icon
- Click on Account Site Details icon
- Select Communication tab
- Under Account Site Contacts, click on the link Personalize "AccountContacts"
- Under Advanced Table: Account Contacts > Column: (ActCntRN.ActContRoleCol)
Message Styled Text: (ActCntRN.ActContRoleTb), click on Personalize pencil icon
- Attempt to make column visible by personalizing Message Styled Text:(ActCntRN.ActContRoleTb)
Notice that Rendered is already set to True by Original Definition
- Set the value at Site level to Yes
- Click Apply.
- Click on 'Return to Application'.
- The Account Contact Role column is still not visible.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms