Customer Form Personalization Issue: Account Contact Role Is Not Visible Via Personalization
(Doc ID 1342237.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The column 'Account Contact Role' is not visible in Customer Account Site Contact screen even though personalization shows it should be.
Steps to reproduce
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Customers > Customers
- Query for a customer
- Click on Account Details icon
- Click on Account Site Details icon
- Select Communication tab
- Under Account Site Contacts, click on the link Personalize "AccountContacts"
- Under Advanced Table: Account Contacts > Column: (ActCntRN.ActContRoleCol)
Message Styled Text: (ActCntRN.ActContRoleTb), click on Personalize pencil icon
- Attempt to make column visible by personalizing Message Styled Text:(ActCntRN.ActContRoleTb)
Notice that Rendered is already set to True by Original Definition
- Set the value at Site level to Yes
- Click Apply.
- Click on 'Return to Application'.
- The Account Contact Role column is still not visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.