How To Populate LOV For "Credit Rule Attribute" When Defining "Credit Allocation Rule Sets" ?
(Doc ID 1342369.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Incentive Compensation - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to get the values in the LOV for "Credit Rule Attribute" ?
1. Nav : Plan Administrator -> Other Rule Sets and Hierarchies -> Maintain Credit Allocation Rule Sets
2. Click on view full hierarchy button
3. Select Oracle Incentive Compensation and click on create child button
4. Enter the details and click on next button.
5. Try selecting value for : Select Credit Rule Attribute, it is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document