R12: Payables: On Creating a Supplier Bank Account, System Gives 'The External Bank Account Already Exists' Error
(Doc ID 1342935.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On creating a supplier bank account, system errors with 'The External Bank Account Already Exists'
Steps to Reproduce:
Log in to Payables Responsibility
- Navigate Suppliers->Entry
- Query existing supplier
- Navigate to Banking Details page
- Select Account Assignment Level
- Click on Create Button
- Add details of Bank Account
- Click on Save, system shows "The External Bank Account Already Exists" error message
- Navigate Home Page->Suppliers->Search Supplier Bank Account Assignment
- Query for assignment for Bank Account details of step 7, no assignment is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document