WebADI Journal Template Ledger Field Is Not Returning Expected Ledger When Using SQL Statement For Default Value
(Doc ID 1343044.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-Feb-2013***
A WebADI journal layout is created with a SQL statement for the default value for the Ledger field.
The SQL statement returns only one specific ledger name.
However, when the Layout is used in the WebADI Create Document flow, multiple Ledger names are returned in the LOV.
It is expected that only one ledger name will be returned in the Ledger LOV.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Desktop Integrator
2. Define Layout
3. In the Default Value of Ledger name, enter SQL statement 'select name from apps.gl_sets_of_books where name like '%PL%''.
4. Responsibility: General Ledger Super User (or similar)
5. Journals --> Launch Journal Wazard
6. Double click on Ledger field
All ledgers included in the Data Access Set are shown, although the SQL statement used for the default value returns only one Ledger.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!