Advanced Pricing Modifier Using Sales Organization Qualifier Attribute Error: "BACK_CALCULATION_ERROR: QP_PREQ_PUB: BACK CALCULATION FAILURE"
(Doc ID 1344557.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a new Advanced Pricing Modifier that uses the SALES ORGANIZATION Qualifier Attribute, now, when a quote is created that qualifies for the modifier an error is returned.
BACK_CALCULATION_ERROR: QP_PREQ_PUB: BACK CALCULATION FAILURE
This appears on the screen when a price is modified at line level, or adjustement % at line or header level gets updated.
Steps to Reproduce
- Setup modifier
- Advanced Pricing Modifier that uses the SALES ORGANIZATION Qualifier Attribute
- Qualifier added is as below
- Group Number = 1
- Qualifier Context = Party Information
- Qualifier Attribute = SALES ORGANIZATION
- Precedance = 170
- Operator = =
- Value From = AAA Ltd.
- Responsibility: Quoting
- Navigation: Quote > Line > update Unit Selling Price or Unit Adjustment Percent at line level or Header Manual Discount
- Apply (B)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document