1 Options Must Be selected For This Plan Type Error When Adding A New Dependent From The Dependent/Beneficiary Screen.
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Self Service Benefits
When attempting to add a new dependent from the Dependent/Beneficiary screen by clicking on the Add Dependent\Beneficiary button and click next the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Enrollment is processed in pui.
2. Employee adds dependent / beneficiary.
3. Selects Next and Update Benefits
4. Either on Update Benefit Elections or Designate Beneficiary realize they need to add another person.
5. Selects Add Dependents and Beneficiaries or Add Beneficiaries button and returns to Add Dependents.
6. Adds dependent or beneficiary that is age 25-30 (that meets new state statute for covering dependents age 25-30). This now makes them eligible for our COBSR plan type.
7. Select Next and receive error. The participation process is processing differently than the pui form. The error is not received in the pui forms.
8. The life event is automatically backed out and the employee is shut out of enrollment.
The administrator has to void the life event and reprocess using the pui forms. The employee can then proceed with the enrollment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms