R12: Journal Wizard Unable to Switch Between Spreadsheet Documents
(Doc ID 1345081.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version: 12.0.0
Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version: 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release: 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
General Ledger - Journal wizard
Web applications Desktop Integrator - Create Journal
- Launch Journal wizard from General Ledger
- Opens webADI spreadsheet, enter data and save that Spreadsheet as Doc-1 on desktop .
- Log off applications and log back in Launch Journal wizard again
- Create a new spreadsheet, now open the saved Doc-1 from step 2 from desktop copy the data and paste in the current Spreadsheet .
- After step 4 if If any of the options like the flexfield window, period or any other header information is accessed in the current Spreadsheet, after that only the current Spreadsheet is accessible and you are unable to access the Excel Doc-1 using the Mouse .
At the bottom of the Main PC window, it shows the 2 Excel icons with the 2 spreadsheets but nothing happens when the mouse is used to access the Doc-1 .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Still Have Questions?
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|