How To Troubleshoot ORA-01403: No Records Processed After Running Autoinvoice
(Doc ID 134570.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.9 to 12.0.4 [Release 11.5 to 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 20-May-2013***
RAXTRX - Autoinvoice Import Program
How to Troubleshoot ORA-01403: No Records Processed after Running AutoInvoice
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Questions to Ask|
2. Check the Batch Source and verify the following:
3. Check the Table Purge Option.
4. Check the Interface Column Values: interface_status and request_id.
|5. Check the records in the RA_INTERFACE_ERRORS_ALL table.|
6. Check the Transaction Flexfield Context values.
7. Is Multi-Org setup?
|8. Check to see if Territory Flexfield is Setup.|
9. Check Miscellaneous Dates.
10. If all else fails, contact Oracle Support Services for further assistance.