Assigning Category Set Default Functional Area Clears Default WIP Accounting Class
(Doc ID 1346101.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:CSTFPLWD.FMB - Default WIP Accounting Classes for Categories
Form:INVISDST.FMB - Define Default Category Sets
Why does assigning the Category Set to a Functional Area like "Product Reporting" clears all "Default WIP accounting class for categories"?
1. Navigate to Costing > Setup > Account Assignments > Category Default WIP Classes
- Enter new Default WIP Accounting Classes.
2. Navigate to Inventory > Setup > Items > Categories > Default Category Sets
- Change a default category set assignment like for the functional area Product Reporting.
3. Navigate to Costing > Setup > Account Assignments > Category Default WIP Classes
- See that the values entered earlier are now gone.
The following SQL would also identify the Category Default WIP Classes. After changing a Default Category Set, the table has no values:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document