Lot Substitutions Issues on Mobile Pick Load Page
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, During Pick Load
1. Lot Substitution with multiple LPNs - user cannot move on after scanned first LPN of new Lot.
2. When the user was trying to substitute the Lot and Pick from several LPNs, the user was not able to move further after scanning the first LPN. This was because if there was nothing more in the LPN to be picked the control was moving to the Lot Confirm field and since there was nothing else to be picked, the user was stuck on the Item.
3. The remaining qty was not calculated correctly on the Main Pick Page while performing Lot Substitution and Over-picking from the substituted Lot during Pick-Load.
4. While performing Pick Load for Move Order Transfer transaction, when the user substituted the Lot, picked the entire qty from the LPN, gave the same Transfer LPN on the Pick Load Page and hit 'Pick More' button, the context of the LPN was not updated to Packing context(8) and remained in context 'In Inventory' (1). Later, after the Drop transaction, there was a mismatch between the Onhand details (Subinventory/Locator) and the subinventory/locator stamped on the LPN. Hence the LPN Inquiry Page did not show the contents of the LPN correctly. Also, if the transfer transaction was done from a LPN controlled subinventory to a non LPN controlled subinventory the content was not unpacked from the LPN Details Page.
5. While Picking Process, when 'Exception' button or the 'Start Over' button was pressed on the
Item Details Page,system was executing as if Done button is pressed and taking back the control to Main Pick Page. While the Exception Button was pressed, the quantity in the Lot quantity confirm field is processed and the control was moving to the Done Button. Hence the button pressed event was executing on the Done button.
6. While Picking for a Serial Controlled Item, the User was not able to raise the 'Over Pick' Exception without scanning at least one serial.
7. During the Picking process, while full LPN qty was being picked after raising Partial Pick Exception and then raising Curtail Pick to complete the Picking, the loaded LPN was not visible on the Warehouse Control Board.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms