Cannot See All Bank Collections Remittance Batches When Set Profile MO: DEFAULT OPERATING UNIT
(Doc ID 1346880.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:JLBRRSAB.FMB - Create Bank Transfer Remittance Batches
When the Query Find LOV is invoked, the users are able to view
only the Bank Transfer Batches for the organization set in the
"MO: Default Operating Unit" profile option.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Access a Brazilian responsibility with access to multiple organizations
2. Using the navigation path
Receivables -> Localizations -> Brazilian Localization ->
Transactions -> Bank Collections -> Remittance Batches ->
Bank Transfer Batches
3. Enter a Bank Transfer Remittance Batch for one organization
4. Enter a Bank Transfer Remittance Batch for another organization
5. Invoke the Query Find LOV to query the Bank Transfer Batches.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document