Cannot See All Bank Collections Remittance Batches When Set Profile MO: DEFAULT OPERATING UNIT
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:JLBRRSAB.FMB - Create Bank Transfer Remittance Batches
only the Bank Transfer Batches for the organization set in the
"MO: Default Operating Unit" profile option.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Access a Brazilian responsibility with access to multiple organizations
2. Using the navigation path
Receivables -> Localizations -> Brazilian Localization ->
Transactions -> Bank Collections -> Remittance Batches ->
Bank Transfer Batches
3. Enter a Bank Transfer Remittance Batch for one organization
4. Enter a Bank Transfer Remittance Batch for another organization
5. Invoke the Query Find LOV to query the Bank Transfer Batches.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms