Agreement Terms on PA Invoices are Overriden with AR Customer Site Level Payment Terms
(Doc ID 1347184.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PA Agreement Terms are NOT overriding the AR Customer Site level payment terms. When invoices are interfaced from PA to AR, the terms have the customer site level terms.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a manual billing event from PA module: Billing/Events/Project
2) Run the PA process: PRC: Generate Draft Invoices for a Single Project
3) From Invoice Review Screen, Approve and Release the invoice
4) Run PA streamline process to interface the invoice to AR, Autoinvoice the invoice and run Tieback process.
5) Query invoice in AR module
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document