How to Transmit Change PO By EDI 860 Outbound Transaction
(Doc ID 1347306.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle EDI Gateway - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
1. In Oracle Order Management, create a SO with PTO Item
2. A Drop Ship line is created in the above SO
3. Execute the Requisition Import
4. Autocreate a Standard Purchase Order against above requisition
5. Approve PO
6. Change the PO qty, PO creates a new revision and requires reapproval
7. Standard PO is approved again
8. Execute the OUT: Purchase Order Change (860/ORDCHG) transaction.
9. Log file
a. Progress level POCOB-10-1760: No HEADER level rows processed for transaction POCO.
b. .dat file is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document