R12: iSupplier portal: Unexpected Error updating Tax Code while creating an Invoice
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OA released 12 - iSupplier portal
- On creating invoice from iSupplier Portal, Search on Tax Rate LOV does not display Tax Rate that are effective with respect to Invoice Date.
- When attempting to update tax code when creating invoice from iSupplier user, the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
Click here for exception details.
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: java.lang.NullPointerException at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException.wrapperException(OAException.java:912)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a Supplier user from responsibility iSupplier full access
2. Go to finance tab
3. Select create invoice with PO
4. Provide PO details and go to invoice creation page
5. Go to tax page
6. Try to change tax code from LOV
Due to this issue, users cannot update tax code when creating invoice from iSupplier user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms