Unable to Convert Certain Lease Applications to Contract - Receive Error
(Doc ID 1347800.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Sales & Origination
When attempting to create a contract from a Lease application, the following error occurs. This occurs when the guarantor name has been updated in trading community.
A value must be entered for Name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Lease Opportunity
2. Create a Lease Quote
3. Create a lease application
4. Submit the lease application for credit approval
5. Go to OCM and make sure the case folder is created
6. Click on update the case folder and in the Funding Source Add Guarantor
7. Add recommendation and clicked on Submit
8. Run the workflow background process and make sure the lease application gets approved
9. Before creating the contract go to Trading community >> customer >> standard
10. Query the guarantor name mentioned in the case folder
11. Update the organization name and apply.
12. Go to OLFM and query the lease application and click on Create Contract >> Go
You will receive the error above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document