End Date Resource with Active Sales Record Error: "APP-JTF-210232: Start Date Active Cannot be Greater than the End Date Active"
(Doc ID 1347898.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After 12.1.3 upgrade, cannot enter resource end date and end dates for all groups, roles, and the receivables tab/sales credit. Throws an error:
APP-JTF-210232: Start Date Active cannot be greater than the End Date Active.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: CRM Administrator
- Navigation: Resource Manager > Maintain Resources > Resources
- Query Resource
- End date a resource record with an active sales record
- Receive message: This resource has individual roles and/or group/team member roles whose end date exceeds the resource's expiration date 31-JUL-2011. Do you want to end date these components also?
- Selecting 'Yes' will update the above components with the resource's end date 31-JUL-2011.
- Selecting 'No' will revert the resource's and date to the previous value. Please end date these components manually, before end dating the resource itself.
- Click Yes
- Receive Error
From the UI, end-date the salesrep first, then end-date the resource. The resource will be termined successfully.
Upgraded to 12.1.3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document