End Date Resource with Active Sales Record Error: "APP-JTF-210232: Start Date Active Cannot be Greater than the End Date Active"
(Doc ID 1347898.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 06-JUN-2018***
After 12.1.3 upgrade, cannot enter resource end date and end dates for all groups, roles, and the receivables tab/sales credit. Throws an error:
APP-JTF-210232: Start Date Active cannot be greater than the End Date Active.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: CRM Administrator
- Navigation: Resource Manager > Maintain Resources > Resources
- Query Resource
- End date a resource record with an active sales record
- Receive message: This resource has individual roles and/or group/team member roles whose end date exceeds the resource's expiration date 31-JUL-2011. Do you want to end date these components also?
- Selecting 'Yes' will update the above components with the resource's end date 31-JUL-2011.
- Selecting 'No' will revert the resource's and date to the previous value. Please end date these components manually, before end dating the resource itself.
- Click Yes
- Receive Error
From the UI, end-date the salesrep first, then end-date the resource. The resource will be termined successfully.
Upgraded to 12.1.3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document