API OTA_TDB_API_UPD2.update_enrollment Fails With "The primary key specified is invalid"
(Doc ID 1348374.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update an enrollment in the OTA_DELEGATE_BOOKINGS table using the API
OTA_TDB_API_UPD2.update_enrollment the following error occurs:
ORA-20001: The primary key specified is invalid
The booking_id which is passed, does exist in the table, along with the correct object version number and sysdate as the effective date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Write an anonymous pl/sql block to call the API OTA_TDB_API_UPD2.update_enrollment.
2. Provide all the mandatory fields for the API OTA_TDB_API_UPD2.update_enrollment.
3. Also provide the information that needs to be changed for the booking id provided in the parameter.
4. Don't pass the p_event_id to the procedure.
5. Execute the anonymous block.
The error will be issued.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!