BFB (Balance Forward billing) is showing Credit memos applied to NON BFB Invoices.
(Doc ID 1348546.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Balance Forward Billing, Creidt memos applied to NON-BFB invoices are being picked up in the run
1. Create non BFB invoice $1933.33
2. Create a credit memo $1933.33 and apply to the non BFB invoice.
3. Assigned the BFB profile to a customer.
4. Created BFB invoice $1933.33.
5. Run BFB and everything looks OK.
6. Rejected and ran BFB again with the same parameters.
7. Now it shows 0 balance. The credit memo gets picked up.
Upgrade to 12.1.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!