Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create non BFB invoice $1933.33
2. Create a credit memo $1933.33 and apply to the non BFB invoice.
3. Assigned the BFB profile to a customer.
4. Created BFB invoice $1933.33.
5. Run BFB and everything looks OK.
6. Rejected and ran BFB again with the same parameters.
7. Now it shows 0 balance. The credit memo gets picked up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms