Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Create Accounting is running as a background process and you try to apply a receipt to an invoice which is part of the data set being processed by Create Accounting, the following error is raised in the log file:
-: XLA-95103: An internal error occurred. Please inform your system
administrator or support representative that:
An internal error has occurred in the program xla_events_pkg.create_event.
Event Type Code has an invalid value. It cannot have a NULL val
Steps to reproduce
- Create a receipt X
- Apply receipt X to invoice X
- Execute "Create Accounting" to create journals in GL.
- Unapply Receipt X from Invoice X
- Execute "Create Accounting" again
- While Create Accounting is still Running, Apply Receipt X to Invoice Y,
XLA-95103 error is raised
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms