Pay Invoices Transfer to AP Invoice Interface Fails for some Records
(Doc ID 1349279.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the program "Pay Invoices Transfer to AP Invoice Interface" , some records fail with the following errors and none of the records get processed.
Processing Vendor Id: 4
--Contract id: Line id:
--Install location id: Location id: Ship to id:
--Inventory item id:
Tax call failed for invoice line id: of invoice id: 5046
Tax call failed:1: OKC_CONTRACTS_UNEXPECTED_ERROR (SQLcode=-6502)
(SQLerrm=ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character string buffer too small)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the set of standard programs to process AP transactions that originates from OLFM (Oracle Lease Management Module)
- Pay Invoices Creation of Auto-Disbursement
- Pay Invoice Prepare for AP Transfer
- Pay Invoices Transfer to AP Invoice Interface
2. If there are any failed contracts in the "Pay Invoices Transfer to AP Invoice Interface" process, the successful records do not even get processed. The output shows as the following:
Number of Invoices Prepared in ap_invoices_interface :0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document