Error ORA-01422 When Opening the Location LOV in the Payments/Billings Tab After Location is Updated
(Doc ID 1350891.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit a lease and when selecting the location code from the LOV in the billings/payments tab, the following errors occur:
ORA-01422: exact fetch returns more than requested number of rows
FRM-40222: Disabled item 'PAYMENT_FDR_BLK.LOCATION_CODE_OLD' failed validation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query a location and edit it.
2. When saving the location, select to update the location
(There will be another record to be created for the same location with new start/end dates.
3. Open the leases form and query a lease.
4. Press the Edit button.
5. Go to Billings tab and edit the billing terms
6. When opening the LOV of the location code field, the error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|