Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 29-Jun-2014
When attempting to approve a repository contract the following error occurs in the approval workflow.
The required Oracle Approvals Management (AME) setup has been done as per Note 980703.1.
"ORA-20001: No rules are applicable to this transaction. At least one rule must apply to this transaction when the value of the attribute AT_LEAST_ONE_RULE_MUST_APPLY is true."
Steps to reproduce:
1. (R) Contracts Workbench Administrator
2. (N) Contracts. Create new contract with Buy intent.
3. Complete all required fields and then submit the contract for approval.
4. (R) Workflow Administrator Web Applications
5. (N) Status Monitor
- query for the OKCREPMA workflow type
- will see that the workflow for the contract created is in Error
- click on the error to see the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms