Service Request Tasks Are Showing As Duplicates After Updating A Task And Navigating To The Next Task Using The Grid
(Doc ID 1351429.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Request Form Tasks tab
In a Service Request with two tasks, when one of the tasks is modified and without saving the other task is selected by clicking in the task list of the Service Request task tab a message will pop-up asking to save or discard the changes. After select "yes" to save the changes the second task information is replaced with the first task data.
The changes in the second task are only changed in the UI, not in the tables. After re-query the Service Request the information in the tasks is correct
Expect the changes in the first task to be saved without changing second task data.
What is working
Using the save menu option from the main menu when saving a SR task will not produce this problem.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Service Request of any type
2. Add 2 tasks to the SR and save
3. Modify the subject of the first task in the list
4. Without saving, click on the 2nd task in the list.
5. When prompted to save click 'Yes'
6. After saving, the original data from the first task will appear to move to the 2nd line item. The task number will incorrectly be the same for both tasks.
7. Re-query the Service Request and the task information is displayed correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document