'Ship To' Address Not Defaulting Correctly In Depot Repair
(Doc ID 1352040.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Patch: 11864134:R12.CSD.B, when the Repair estimate lines are imported in the Repair Actuals and booked, The OM->Lines-> Address tab displays incorrect "Ship To" address. However, when a Repair Actual line is manually created and booked then the correct "Ship To" address from the SR header is displayed.
1. Login to the Oracle Applications
2. R) Depot Repair Engineer -> Create Repair Order.
3. In the Repair Estimate tab, create two estimate lines and save.
4. In Repair Actuals tab, import the Repair Estimate lines and save.
5. Select the two lines and click on "Book Selected". The order is generated.
6. Double click on the Order number to open the OM lines page. Click on the Address tab.
7. Find that the 'Ship To' address is incorrect. This is not the address selected in the SR header.
8. In the Repair Actual, create a new line and save and book select. A new order is generated. Double click on the order.
9. The OM-Line-> Address displays the correct ship to address.
To default the 'ship to' / 'bill to' address from the SR / repair order on the repair actuals into the Sales Order for the repair actual lines. The address defaults correctly when the lines are created in the Repair Actuals tab - they do not default correctly when imported from the Repair Estimate tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document