Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Double deductions are created for the employee in the pay period when the deduction is in arrears, and is processed by Retropay.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create deduction element entries that are setup to for arrears when no deduction is taken.
2. Process the payroll with no hours entered
3. This results in Arrears being created for these elements
4. Now enter the hours retroactively.
5. Retro is triggered as the Hours are entered after the payroll is processed.
5. Process Retropay .
6. Retro entries are created for the deductions
7. In the next pay period three entries are created for these benefit elements - one for the current period and one for arrears, one for Retro. There should only be one for current period and one for Retro.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms