Search Installed Base form is not showing Contracts information
(Doc ID 1352307.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Service Request form, after use the "Instance" field flashlight to open the Search Installed Base form, when execute the search for an Installed Base instance the customer information is retrieved but the Contracts grid is showing no records.
The associated contracts must be listed for a given item instance on Search Installed Base form.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Customer Support ->Service Requests->Create Service Request form
2. Enter valid Item instance and click on flashlight icon
3. Search Installed Base form pop-up.
4. Click the "Search" button.
5. Contracts information for the contracts associated to the Installed Base instance is not displayed in the results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document