Reprocessing Open Enrollment Gets Error App-Ben-91588: Other Coverage Plan Type Is In Error
(Doc ID 1352338.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to reprocess Open enrollment after it being backed out by intervening life event using the new reinstatement code, Reinstate Unless New Explicit Elections Exist the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Added the new reinstate code to the open enrollment -Reinstate Unless New Explicit Elections Exist
2. Process the open enrollment with the LifeEvent date 01-Jan-2012 and period for enrollment 20-May-2011 to 30-May-2011
3. After closing Open Life Event, the employee has a Gain a Child Life Event effective 01-Jun-2010.
4. Process the Gain a child Life Event on 01-Jun-2011 which causes the Open Life Event to be backed out.
5. Modify the Enrollment to include Child to the medical plan
6. Close the Gain child Life Event on 07-Jun-2011
7. Reprocess the Open LE on 10-Jun-2011, the error is thrown because the new election is not seen when Open in reinstate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document