Multi-Organization Consumption Advise Error: INV_SUP_CONS_AUTO_CREATE_FAIL: Unless Set Profile: MO: Operating Unit [Video]
(Doc ID 1352345.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Creation Status' shows 'Error' for consigned items in 'Material Transactions' window after Consumption Advise was run.
Video - Show INV_SUP_CONS_AUTO_CREATE_FAIL error (03:07)
1. Set Profile Options:
a) Set MO: Operating Unit to NULL
b) Set MO: Security Profile to a valid value.
2. Use material and see it pending consumption advise.
3. Run "Create consumption advise" and see the transaction in error.
Suppliers are not being paid for material used.
This will jeopardize supplier agreements.
1) Recently implemented Multi-Organization Access Control (MOAC).
2) Do NOT set MO: Operating Unit profile for each responsibility.
3) The MO: Security Profile profile is used instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.