Multi-Organization Consumption Advise Error: INV_SUP_CONS_AUTO_CREATE_FAIL: Unless Set Profile: MO: Operating Unit
(Doc ID 1352345.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Creation Status' shows 'Error' for consigned items in 'Material Transactions' window after Consumption Advise was run.
Example data used in this document is from the Oracle Demo Vision Database. User details (company name, address, email, telephone number, etc.) representations are purely fictitious.
Any similarities to actual persons, living or deceased, is coincidental and unintentional.
1. Set Profile Options:
a) Set MO: Operating Unit to NULL
b) Set MO: Security Profile to a valid value.
2. Use material and see it pending consumption advise.
3. Run "Create consumption advise" and see the transaction in error.
Suppliers are not being paid for material used.
This will jeopardize supplier agreements.
1) Recently implemented Multi-Organization Access Control (MOAC).
2) Do NOT set MO: Operating Unit profile for each responsibility.
3) The MO: Security Profile profile is used instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document