Multi-Organization Consumption Advise Error: INV_SUP_CONS_AUTO_CREATE_FAIL: Unless Set Profile: MO: Operating Unit [Video]
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Creation Status' shows 'Error' for consigned items in 'Material Transactions' window after Consumption Advise was run.
Video - Show INV_SUP_CONS_AUTO_CREATE_FAIL error (03:07)
1. Set Profile Options:
a) Set MO: Operating Unit to NULL
b) Set MO: Security Profile to a valid value.
2. Use material and see it pending consumption advise.
3. Run "Create consumption advise" and see the transaction in error.
Suppliers are not being paid for material used.
This will jeopardize supplier agreements.
1) Recently implemented Multi-Organization Access Control (MOAC).
2) Do NOT set MO: Operating Unit profile for each responsibility.
3) The MO: Security Profile profile is used instead.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms