Same Company Can Be Entered As Company And Counterparty In Onc
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to Money Market > Short Term Money.
2. Enter Company 1 in the "Company" field, then enter
Company 2 in the
3. Go back to the "Company" field and enter Company 2 as
4. complete the rest of the information and SAVE
5. The deal is saved with Company 2 as "Company" and "Counterparty"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms