Same Company Can Be Entered As Company And Counterparty In Onc
(Doc ID 1352767.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User can enter the same company as company and counterparty when entering an ONC
1. Navigate to Money Market > Short Term Money.
2. Enter Company 1 in the "Company" field, then enter
Company 2 in the
3. Go back to the "Company" field and enter Company 2 as
4. complete the rest of the information and SAVE
5. The deal is saved with Company 2 as "Company" and "Counterparty"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document