Same Company Can Be Entered As Company And Counterparty In Onc
(Doc ID 1352767.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Treasury - Version: 12.0.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to Money Market > Short Term Money.
2. Enter Company 1 in the "Company" field, then enter
Company 2 in the
3. Go back to the "Company" field and enter Company 2 as
4. complete the rest of the information and SAVE
5. The deal is saved with Company 2 as "Company" and "Counterparty"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|